The UGM MTQ contingent has recorded another achievement in various categories at The UNY National Student MTQ 2023 (MTQMN UNY #3 2023) that was held by the State University of Yogyakarta. This competition was carried out online starting from March to April. There were 12 categories competed, namely Quran Recitation Musabaqa (Men/Women) [MTQ], Quran Tajweed Musabaqa (Men/Women) [MTarQ], Quran Memorization Musabaqa (10 Juz, 20 Juz) [MHQ], Quran Knowledge Musabaqa [MFQ], Quran Syarhil Musabaqa [MSQ], Quranic Art Musabaqa (Contemporer / Decoration) [MKQ], Quran Scientific Writing Musabaqa [MKTIQ], Quran Application Design Musabaqa [MDAQ], Quranic Content English Debate Musabaqa [MDI], Nasheed Musabaqa [MN], Salawat on Prophet Recitation Musabaqa [MPSN], and Adhan Musabaqa [MA].
Out of the 12 categories, UGM contingent successfully won 6 categories. Those categories won were:
- Gayuh Ardian Fajri (Vocational College) as the 1st Winner of Quranic Art Musabaqa (Decoration)
- Adji Saiddinullah (Faculty of Geography) and the team as the 2nd Winner of Quran Scientific Writing Musabaqa
- Bilqista Ratu Jini (Faculty of Cultural Sciences) and the team as the 2nd Winner of Nasheed Musabaqa
- Mohammad Itqon Alexander (Faculty of Engineering) as the 3rd Winner of Quran Knowledge Musabaqa
- Elvira Sundari (Faculty of Cultural Sciences) as the 3rd Winner of Quranic Content English Debate Musabaqa
- Sarnata (Faculty of Cultural Sciences) as the 3rd Contender of Adhan Musabaqa
The effort and fighting spirit demonstrated by the winners led to these achievements. Besides maintaining active participation in other MTQ competitions, UGM MTQ Community also wishes to become a supportive community for Islamic religious competency development at Gadjah Mada University in the long run.