One of the purposes of Sub-Directorate of Student Creativities is to manage student creativity development program. In addition, the sub directorate also aims to faciliatte various kinds of student creativity development activities. A concrete step undertaken by the institution which located on Jl. Asem Kranji K-8, is to compose creative student communities in UGM to give trainings and developments to compete in national and international levels. DSA puts high expectation on PKM (Pengembangan Karakter Mahasiswa or Student Character Development) Center to be the leading unit to continue the tradition to be the General Champion of National Student Science Week (Pekan Ilmiah Mahasiswa Nasional) annually.
Main Duties and Functions of Sub-Directorate of Student Creativities:
- Develop a work plan and annual budget;
- Manage and develop information systems of students’ creative activities;
- Implement socialization and facilitate the development of students’ creativity;
- Managing creativity student mentoring program;
- Manage the selection and coaching programs for outstanding students;
- Develop winning strategies in various student competitions;
- Evaluate the implementation and development of student creativity; and
- Prepare and submit reports on the implementation of the Sub Directorate to the Director of Student Affairs.